Are you looking for the benefits of a small organization and are you a flexible jack-of-all-trades who knows how to get things done? Are you communicative and flexible by nature? Are you good at coordinating and problem-solving? Belgo-Iberian Maritime is looking for you! Then read on for our vacancy and your new job.
- You have strong language skills in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
- You are quality minded and you take your responsibilities seriously.
- You have strong administrative and communication skills and are a team player.
- You are customer and service oriented.
- You work accurately and proactively.
- You have the courage to take initiative.
- You enjoy working in a collegial and open team.
- You are eager to learn.
- You like to work independently.
- You are stress resistant, know how to tackle things and are open to new challenges.
- You are flexible towards working hours and willing to be on standby 24/7 when the job requires it.
- You are in possession of a drivers license B.
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office applications.
- You have experience as a waterclerk
- You ensure the preparation and completion of all shipping documents and other administrative formalities, both in the office and on board the ships.
- You are independently responsible from a to z for the handling of the ships under our agency.
- You ensure that you always have the right information for the correct handling of your files, where you play a coordinating role between the ships, the shipping company, the terminal and the suppliers.
- You exude a high level of service to the customer and work in accordance with their instructions.
- You ensure that the ship is reported to all authorities, such as port authority, customs and seaport police/immigration.
- You keep in touch with the ship, the shipping company and the terminal about when the ship can berth and load and/or unload.
- On board the ship you will take care of the clearance of the ship and the handling of all cargo documents. You also arrange all additional matters such as crew changes, repairs and coordinating inspections and deliveries to the ship.
- Adequate use of APICS and other web applications to accurately order and track all ship movements.
- Communicate fluently with captains, stevedores and terminals.
Our offer - what's in it for you?
- A varied job with international contacts
- Full-time position with competitive salary at Belgo-Iberian Maritime
- Permanent contract
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance (after 1 year)
- Training and horizontal growth opportunities
- Company car + fuel card + smartphone
- freedom and responsibility
Place of employment:
Belgo-Iberian Maritime NV. Schouwkensstraat 9, B-2030 Antwerp, Belgium
Quickly send your cover letter with resume and cover letter by mail to L. Daenens at firstname.lastname@example.org
For our ICT Department we are looking for a colleague
- Manage, optimise and monitor systems
- Help develop total architecture of systems and networks
- Providing security patching after office hours
- Keeping the IT system up and running and carrying out optimisations where necessary
- Ad hoc tasks that fit within the ICT department
- Have knowledge of programming and mathematical statistics (python, C++ or Java)
- Bachelor of ICT or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of networking and security
- Basic knowledge of Vmware, O365, Exchange, Azure, Powershell, Windows server, DHCP, Active Directory, VEAAM, ...
- Basic knowledge of web development skills
- Driving license B
- You are helpful, flexible, stress-resistant, driven and take initiative
- You are fluent in Dutch and have knowledge of English
Place of employment
- Fixed contract
- Internal training
- Company car
- Laptop / mobile phone
- Remote work possible
Quickly send your cover letter with resume and cover letter by mail to W. Notebaert at email@example.com